The Henley Alumni Association – Malta (HAAM) was founded in 1993, forming another link in the Henley Alumni international network. The objectives of the Association are:
- Establishing a fellowship of members who exchange views and ideas;
- Providing a forum for closer co-operation and interchange between members of other Henley Alumni Associations world-wide and Henley Business School;
- Creating a focal point for Henley qualification course members and alumni to keep contact and network with one another;
- Promoting the practice of professional management in Malta.
The first group of 40 Maltese executives started their Henley MBA studies by distance learning in 1992. Since then, Malta has seen over 600 Henley MBA programme members (of which 332 have received their MBA), some DBA graduates, as well as Masters programmes in Finance (from the ICMA Centre) and the Professional Certificate and Masters in Coaching and Behavioural Change, among others.
The activities of the Association comprise of:
- regular social activities,
- regular Newsletter and website postings,
- organisation of seminars to update members and local managers on the new and emerging management practices, and
- support to Henley course participants in Malta
These activities are organized by a number of sub-committees within the HAAM Committee.
The contents of this website are for Maltese Henley Alumni and one must apply for membership prior to accessing the restricted areas. Please contact the secretary on email@example.com to request membership or fill in the online form here.
GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK
Below you can post your comments on the content of this site and give us suggestions for improvement. Your contribution will be appreciated.